What is CSS?
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS is a stylesheet represent how the HTML element is displayed on the screen/web page
1) External method:
- CSS is in separate file with .css extension.
- CSS is Added to the head element.
- CSS Uses tag and two attributes, rel and href. Rel for a relationship with a value of stylesheet and the href is to link to actual CSS files.
Note: CSS does not need a closing tag as it is a void element.
2) Inline CSS:
It can be added to any HTML document with the style attribute.
<p style="color: red;">This text is red</p>
3) Internal CSS
All CSS is written between opening and closing style tag.